A Hosted Desktop enables remote working with constant access to all of your data and applications, safe in the knowledge that your files are secure and backed up with excellent IT support available from ilicomm Technology Solutions.
For the end-user, the experience of using a hosted desktop with ilicomm Technology Solutions is identical to that of a desktop PC. It looks, feels and behaves exactly the same.
Your virtual desktop appears as if it was running locally on your machine and is delivered to you in exactly the same way, regardless of where you are working, whether this is in the office, at home, on a laptop, tablet or on the move with a smartphone.
Benefits of a Hosted Desktop
- Work from anywhere – Access your IT data and applications from anywhere at any time, with an Internet enabled device and Internet connection.
- IT integration – Combine the IT infrastructure of multiple offices and enable your staff to work remotely.
- Reduce your IT costs – No need for expensive hardware, servers and associated localised support. Benefits include free upgrades to the latest versions of MS Office.
- Save on your energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint – Less physical hardware on premise, resulting in lower energy costs.
- IT support – Reduce your on premise support requirements. Hosted Desktops are managed and supported for you.
- Security and reliability – All data is stored in secure data centres using industry-standard SSL encryption that is used for online banking and secure payments.
- Business continuity/Disaster Recovery – Your Hosted Desktop environment is backed up and replicated.
- Your data is in safe hands – Your environment is managed by an ISO 27001:2013 accredited company within a secure environment.
Contact ilicomm Technology Solutions today on 0121 289 3434 to discuss your requirements.