How ilicomm can help your business
ilicomm’s vulnerability assessment programme will not only reveal as yet un-diagnosed problems but will highlight weaknesses and recommend the explicit technical controls required to mitigate the risk to a level acceptable to you.
‘According to the new Breach Level Index, in 2017, the number of data records compromised in publicly disclosed data breaches surpassed 2.5 billion, up 88% from 2016.’
Your peace of mind
New vulnerabilities appear daily, making you vulnerable to opportunistic attacks. ilicomm’s cost-effective vulnerability assessment programme provides you with assurance that valuable data is protected and remains consistently protected.
Why do customers continue to choose ilicomm?
- Highly accurate scanning with low false positives
- Comprehensive scanning capabilities and features
- Easy deployment
- Low cost/high value with consultant-led reviews
- Offline configuration auditing of network devices
- Cloud: Scans the configuration of cloud applications like Salesforce and cloud instances like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Rackspace
- Web application scanning and access controls
- Threats: Process/anti-virus auditing, detect viruses, malware, backdoors, hosts communicating with botnet-infected systems, known/unknown processes, web services linking to malicious content
(You can read more here)
Sign up for a free* vulnerability scan
We recognise that this is a very real and current threat to businesses; so we are offering a completely free system scan.
Our accredited security experts will identify vulnerabilities in your system to determine how prone your business is to an attack.