Data is one of the most valuable assets for any business. Virtual data held on computerised systems are now commonplace across all sectors and industries and this extends to mobile phones, tablets and other electronic technology devices used to assist us in our working practise. Protecting your data and keeping it secure is critical in most businesses and essential for those that hold sensitive data.
We are proud to announce that ilicomm Technology Solutions has met the demands of the International Organisation for Standardisation and by doing so ensures that we are continually recognised as a leader in security and resilience.
The ISO/IEC 27001 accreditation is one of the steps we have taken to ensure our customers data is in an extremely secure environment, in addition to two-factor authentication and encrypted services.
Do you want to…
- Safeguard your valuable data and intellectual property?
- Avoid financial penalties and losses associated with data breaches?
- Protect and enhance your reputation?
- Build trust internally and externally?
- Comply with business, legal, contractual and regulatory requirements?
Working with ilicomm Technology Solutions, you can achieve all of this!
What is the accreditation?
Most organisations and businesses will have some form of controls in place to manage information security. These controls are necessary as information is on of the most valuable assets that a business owns. However, the effectiveness of such a policy is determined by how well these controls are organised, monitored and adhered to.
ISO/IEC 27001 formally specifies an information security management system (ISMS) that is intended to bring information security under explicit management control.
What it means for our customers
- ilicomm Technology Solutions has met the demands of the International Organisation for Standardisation and by doing so ensures that ilicomm is continually recognised as a leader in security and resilience.
- ilicomm demonstrates its active compliance with the requirements of its regulators.
- ilicomm has a distinctive differentiation in the IT industry when it comes to protecting its clients networks and data.
Contact ilicomm today to discuss your requirements on 0121 289 3434 or email email@example.com