WHY DOES YOUR BUSINESS NEED THIS SERVICE FROM ilicomm?
Sophisticated hacking tools are now cheap or free
Complex, state-funded hacking tools are sliding down the food chain, making them readily available to individuals or groups with little or no technical expertise, but with a point to make.
While it’s easy to want to believe all hackers and attackers are brilliant, talented and highly sophisticated computer geeks who have innate, unworldly skills that allow them to circumvent even the most secure digital systems in a flash, the reality is often different.”
Doug Wylie, VP NexDefense
Tell me something I don’t know
ilicomm’s vulnerability assessment programme will not only reveal as yet un-diagnosed problems, but will highlight weaknesses and recommend the explicit technical controls required to mitigate the risk to a level acceptable to you.
“Some sectors had been hacked and losing data for over a year before being discovered”
Verizon Breach report
Gives you peace of mind that your security posture hasn’t changed
New vulnerabilities appear daily, making you vulnerable to opportunistic attacks. ilicomm’s cost-effective vulnerability assessment programme provides you with assurance that valuable data is protected and remains consistently protected.
“How often do you check your house is locked? Once a year, or every night before you go to bed?”
Four eyes principle for third party assurance
Using ilicomm as an independent authority can maintain security benchmarks across other internal and external IT suppliers. ilicomm will then work in partnership with those suppliers to help them understand and mitigate the risk to your assets.
“Is it wise to let people mark their own homework?”
Consultancy lead – not just automation. 3 is the magic number
Scans can be misleading with false positives and even false negatives.
ONE, A conference call with a certified security professional to explain the results, combined with TWO, an executive summary and THREE, technical recommendations means that output is relatable and understood by many internal and external stakeholders.
“What is the real risk to me?”
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
We are so convinced of our value proposition that, subject to qualification, we will conduct a no-obligation first scan free of charge* so that you can test drive our service for yourself.
“Did you know, 74% of SME’s suffered a security breach in 2015″
Vulnerability management data sheet
- Discovery: Accurate, high-speed asset recovery
- Scanning: Vulnerability scanning (including IPv4/IPv6 hybrid networks)
- Un-credentialed vulnerability discovery
- Credentialed scanning for system hardening & missing patches
- Meets PCI DSS requirements for internal vulnerability scanning
- Coverage: Broad asset coverage and profiling
- Network devices: Firewalls/routers/switches (Juniper, Check Point, Cisco, Palo Alto networks), printers & storage
Why customers choose ilicomm for vulnerability management
- Highly accurate scanning with low false positives
- Comprehensive scanning capabilities and features
- Scalable to hundreds-of-thousands of systems
- Easy deployment
- Low cost/high value with consultant-led reviews
- Offline configuration auditing of network devices
- Web applications: Web servers, web services, OWASP vulnerabilities
- Cloud: Scans the configuration of cloud applications like Salesforce and cloud instances like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Rackspace
- Compliance: Helps meet government, regulatory and corporate requirements
- Helps to enforce PCI DSS requirements for secure configuration, system hardening and malware protection
- Web application scanning and access controls
- Threats: Process/anti-virus auditing, detect viruses, malware, backdoors, hosts communicating with botnet-infected systems, known/unknown processes, web services linking to malicious content
- Compliance auditing: FFIEC, FISMA, CyberScope, GLBA, HIPAA/HITECH, NERC, SCAP, SOX
- Configuration auditing: CERT, CIS, COBIT/ITIL, DISA STIGs, FDCC, ISO, NIST, NSA, PCI
- Control systems auditing: SCADA systems, embedded devices and ICS applications
Sign up for a free* vulnerability scan
We recognise that this is a very real and current threat to businesses; so we are offering a completely free system scan. Our accredited security experts will identify vulnerabilities in your system to determine how prone your business is to an attack.
Contact ilicomm today on 0121 289 3434 or email email@example.com